By requesting services from HOA Total Access, LLC, you agree to the terms and conditions listed on this page.
Updated: January 10, 2014
All custom graphics, icons, logos and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of HOA Total Access. The use of any HOA Total Access trademark or service mark without HOA Total Access's express written consent is strictly prohibited.
While HOA Total Access takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. IN NO EVENT SHALL HOA TOTAL ACCESS OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY'S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER HOA TOTAL ACCESS WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
- Consent To Our Communication With You By E-Mail. By establishing an account with us, and each time you make a purchase through our Site, you grant permission for HOA Total Access to contact you at your e-mail address. To stop receiving our marketing emails, send an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the opt-out procedures set forth in such marketing emails.
- Conditions of Sale and Payment Terms. Prior to the purchase of any services on our Site, you must provide us with a valid company check or credit card number and associated payment information including all of the following: (i) your name as it appears on the card, (ii) your credit card number, (iii) the credit card type, (iv) the date of expiration and (v) any activation numbers or codes needed to charge your card. By submitting that information to us, you hereby agree that you authorize us (or our payment provider) to charge your card at our convenience but within thirty (30) days of credit card authorization.
- Fees Upon Cancellation. If you cancel your service before the end of your billing cycle, there are no pro-rated refunds.
An Early Termination Fee ("ETF") of $150 may be assessed when an account with a 12-month or 24-month Agreement is cancelled before the Agreement term has ended.
- Registration Acceptance Policy. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of registration confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your registration, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to provide service. HOA Total Access reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Any registration created using false information is subject to cancelation. Only one trial membership is permitted per community. Attempts to create multiple trial memberships will result in a permanent ban from this site. Your order will be deemed accepted by HOA Total Access upon the activation of services that you have ordered. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
- No Responsibility To Sell Mispriced Services. HOA Total Access shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for services listed at an incorrect price, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. HOA Total Access shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the service and your order is canceled, HOA Total Access shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
- Modifications to Prices or Billing Terms. HOA Total Access reserves the right, at any time, to change its prices and billing methods for services sold, effective immediately upon posting on the site or by e-mail delivery to you.
- Policy to Terminate Privileges for Copyright Infringement. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "Act"), HOA Total Access will terminate the account of any customer, or vendor who uses his or her privileges to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, valid defense or fair use privilege to do so. After proper notification by the copyright holder or its agent to the HOA Total Access and later confirmation through court order or an admission by the customer that an account has been an instrument of unlawful infringement, HOA Total Access will terminate the infringing customer's account. HOA Total Access may also in its sole discretion decide to terminate a customer's account privileges prior to that time if it has good belief that infringement has in fact occurred. In addition, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c), HOA Total Access has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements and for processing such claims in accordance with the Act. HOA Total Access respects the intellectual property of others and we ask other to do the same. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed through the HOA Total Access.com web site, please contact "Legal Department", via e-mail at email@example.com, or mail at:
Attn: Legal Department, HOA Total Access LLC, 9845 Rod Road, Johns Creek, GA 30022
Any written notice describing the infringing activity must include the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the allegedly infringing work or material;
- A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the site;
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you that the above information and notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right is allegedly infringed.